2L - the MQA experience 2L Compilation
- Det Norske Jentekor; Tord Gustavsen; Anne Karin Sundal-Ask
- 1Carol of the Bells02:07
- Nidarosdomens jentekor; TrondheimSolistene; Anita Brevik; Lise Granden Berg
- 2Magnificat: Et misericordia05:00
- Nordic Brass Ensemble
- 3Danza Alta sobre «la Spagna» & Hopper Dancz «Routi Bouilli»03:30
- Cantus; Frode Fjellheim; Tove Ramlo-Ystad; Snorre Bjerck
- Terje Winge
- 5Le Tombeau de Dupré: Prelude04:43
- Christian Grøvlen
- 6Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903: Fantasia06:50
- 7Variations on a Theme of Frank Bridge: Romance01:39
- Hoff Ensemble; Mathias Eick; Børge Petersen-Øverleir; Jan Gunnar Hoff; Arild Andersen; Rune Arnesen
- Steinar Granmo Nilsen; Kristin Fossheim
- Trondheim Symphony Orchestra; Ingar Heine Bergby; Lena Willemark; John Pål Inderberg; Rik De Geyter; Espen Aalberg
- 10Ujamaa: America05:07
- Hoff Ensemble; Jan Gunnar Hoff; Anders Jormin; Audun Kleive
- 11The Elder06:37
- Marianne Beate Kielland; Sergej Osadchuk
- 12Come Away, Death03:35
- Atle Sponberg; Anders Larsen; Ole Wuttudal; Øyvind Gimse
- 13String Quartet No. 3: Animato04:41
- Marianne Thorsen; TrondheimSolistene; Øyvind Gimse
- 14Violin Concerto no. 4 in D major KV 218: Allegro (2016 MQA-edition)09:41
- 15Echoes & Shadows07:36
Info for 2L - the MQA experience
You will hear music as clear as Northern Europe on this "Perfect Sound Compilation". The recordings comes from the Norwegian audiophile label 2L. Immerse yourself in these worlds of sound and enjoy around 78 minutes of the finest, high-quality recorded music.
Morten Lindberg is the brain behind the legendary audiophile label 2L from Norway.
Started as a production company in the 1990s. We became a label when the big record companies reduced their classical recordings. Today we release ten to fifteen albums a year, all on Hybrid-SACD, Blu-ray Pure Audio and HiRes Files. These are mainly recordings by Nordic artists and composers, but also from the classical European tradition. I think that the sound results are so impressive because the heart and soul of everyone involved can be felt here. We don't speculate on sales figures, but do what we ourselves find good. That makes it personal. And a lot of people like that.
In addition, there is the immersive sound experience that we make possible with HiRes Files. That has already earned us 36 Grammy nominations; We have just won the Grammy for “Best Immersive Audio” with the album “Lux”. Immersive audio is a completely new experience: music is no longer tied to one or two dimensions, but becomes three-dimensional and all-encompassing. The listener is surrounded by music, he can move around in it and change viewpoints and perspectives.
No biography found.