Al Verte Las Flores Lloran (Remastered) Camarón De La Isla
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Al Verte Las Flores Lloran (Bulerías)02:40
- 2Que Un Toro Bravo En Su Muerte03:48
- 3Si Acaso Muero04:08
- 4En Una Piedra Me Acosté03:29
- 5Anda Y No Presumas Más (Bulería Por Soleá)03:30
- 6Camina Y Dime (Taranto)04:53
- 7Detrás Del Tuyo Se Va04:21
- 8Y Tú No Me Respondías03:59
- 9Llorando Me Lo Pedía02:56
- 10Una Estrella Chiquitita04:19
- 11Con La Varita En La Mano03:29
- 12Barrio De Santa María02:34
Info for Al Verte Las Flores Lloran (Remastered)
Perhaps Camaróns most outstanding work was done with Francisco Sánchez Gómez and Paco de Lucía, the young guitarist from Algeciras with whom he was part of the best flamenco due of the mid twentieth century. The first LP to be produced from their growing relationship was "Al verte las flores lloran" in 1969.
Camaron De La Isla, vocals
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.